Bozeman, MT, 59715
Joined on August, 2013
Any day at any time
Up to 30 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationMontana State University Major: Art Education K-12 Broadfield and Sculpture
Experience2013 Student Teaching
• Developed a unit based on the core standards for art.
• Applied multifarious assessment methods to evaluate the progress of students.
• Utilized different pedagogical approaches to meet the needs of diverse learners.
• Collaborated on Indian Education For All at professional meetings.
2012 Bozeman High School, Art Festival, Bozeman, MT
• Assisted children with a printmaking and screenprinting workshop while establishing how to point the relation between the historical context and artwork itself.
Gallatin Valley High School, After School Art Program, Bozeman, MT
• Assisted children with a mural design, and demonstrated how to actively take notes and how to point the relation between the historical context and artwork itself.
2007 Boys and Girls Club, Art Club , Billings, MT
• Assisted children with a color theory exercise.
• Observed human development including the developmental capabilities and needs of Humans at different ages with respect to the physical, psychomotor, cognitive, social, emotional, and psychological domains that affects all education.
Lincoln Center, Wheelchair Basketball , Billings, MT
• Examined the services and strategies to provide for individual needs of each student with disabilities in the least restrictive environment.
HobbiesArt:Sculpture, Drawing, Painting, Photography, and Ceramics
Music: Guitar and Music
Foreign Language Studies
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.